Friday 13 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas - Christmas Jumpers!


Hi there!

Can't believe we're on the countdown to Christmas already! Where has the time went!

I am loving Vlogmas on youtube! and I knew I wouldn't be able to commit to Blogmas! So I thought I would do the next best thing and do the 12 Days of Christmas Series! Hopefully I can handle 12 days of posting in a row even though I knew I wouldn't be able to handle 25!

As today is National Christmas Jumper Day, which I saw on the Bank Twitter page yesterday I thought a Christmas Jumper post would be most appropriate to start off this series!

Have you all got your christmas jumpers on today? I have!


 
First up is this very festive number from ASOS. At £35 this is the one of the most expesive ones I picked out! but the little snowmen were just too cute! They look kind of like frozen gingerbread men haha! Its made from a chunky ladder knit so it looks like it would keep you nice and cosy and looking festive all at once!
 

Next is this jumper from boohoo. It has gingerbread men, stockings and candy canes what more could you want from a christmas jumper! I like that its green so it's a little different. Green is a colour I would never usually go for but this year I'm really loving all the green eyeshadow looks that are currently popping up everywhere and I even bought a little skater skirt this colour the other day!. This jumper also comes in black!


 
I think this is a great jumper if you want to get into the christmas jumper spirit but don't want to be too christmassy! I think it actually makes a really cute winter jumper and it's alot more wearable than most of the christmas jumpers out there and at only £16.99 I think its a great price too!
 

 
The first three jumpers were all from online stores so I thought I would include a few high street ones! I love to wear red at Christmas so I think this one would look really cute and another one you could likely get away with as just a winter jumper! So at £25 I think you could get your money's worth out of this one as it would be great to even just wear out christmas shopping!
 

 
This is another expensive one but how cute and snuggly does it look! I think it would look good with some leggings and some cosy fur lined boots or uggs and I love the little ball on the hat haha!
 
 
 
This is my favourite one! How cute is it! This could definitely be worn even in January as its more of just a cosy winter jumper and my favourite part about it is the little scarf! Its like an actual little scarf! Too cute!
 
 
I just had to show you the little matching hat to this jumper! Its like the little penguin is wearing a hat too! I think I get too easily excited but seriously how cute is this?
 
I hope you enjoyed having a look at some of the christmas jumpers I have been loving the look of this year! and I will be back tomorrow for another christmas themed post!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the River Island one. Wish I had seen that one for the bloggers Christmas party. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know maybe should have done this post last week for inspiration for everyone ha! xx

    ReplyDelete