Thursday 19 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas - The Sweater Tag


Hi there!

Day 7 and I was tagged by Pretty Polly to do this Tag so thought I would do it today!


Favourite candle scent? 

I'm not really like a candle person, however my mum always has Yankee's everywhere and right now I'm so in love with fireside treats from Yankee, it’s so sweet and smells amazing!

Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?

I would say hot chocolate but if i'm totally honest I haven't had a hot chocolate for about 2 years but I do really love them, I don't know why I never have them haha. I really want to get a costa white hot chocolate before christmas haha. Does green tea count in with tea? I drink green tea everyday and my favourite flavour is mint! 

What's the best winter memory you have? 

Behind my house is really steep grassy hills and I remember one year when I was about 13 me & my best friend were first out on the hills when the snow fell and we thought it was just the best thing ever, out sledging with no one else there yet haha. 

Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? 

I'm going to go for dark lips, I am loving them at the moment, Mac Dark Side and Urban Decay Venom are my favourites and I always love a red lip in December!

Best fragrance for winter?

I don't really have a seasonal scent, my favourite perfume is Pink Ralph Lauren Big Pony and I have been wearing that everyday for about 2 years! 

Favourite Christmas Food? 

The whole Christmas dinner! Its the highlight of my year! I love everything about it the turkey, the pigs in blankets. Mmmmmm! I try get a christmas dinner as much as I can throughout December! 

What is winter weather like where you live?

The last few years we've actually had snow, which I hate now that I work full time and drive! It just causes absolute mayhem! I miss the days when you wished for snow to get the day off school but those days are long gone! haha. This year though the temperature has just started to fully drop down. Last week it was like 13 degrees which is sometimes the temperature in summer here! So weather is always a surprise in Scotland but usually always, cold, windy and wet!

Most worn sweater? 

Last Christmas I got a black jumper with a diamonte skull on the front from New Look and its so comfy and cosy so I wear it all the time so that is probably my most worn sweater! 

Must-have nail polish this winter? 

I don't really own many nail polishes, I'm so bad at painting my nails so I usually get acrylics or borrow one from my sister on the off chance I do paint them but I tend to always go for gold glitter as I wear leopard print almost every day haha! At the moment I have red with gold glitter over the top to match my pedicure! Very festive!

Skinny jeans or leggings?

I like to wear leggings because they're so comfy but I do wear my skinny jeans more as I tend to wear trainers and I think they go better with jeans so I'm going to go for skinny jeans! 

Boots or Uggs?

I used to wear uggs literally every day during winter but the last year I just haven't been reaching for them but my boyfriend has bought me new leather boots with a fur lining from Dune for my Christmas so I'm going to go for boots because I'm sooo excited to wear them! 

Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? 

I've actually never tried it but it doesn't sounds like something I would like haha!

Favourite winter TV show? 

I have been sitting for like an hour trying to figure out an answer to this question but I literally cannot think of anything haha! Towie Christmas Special? haha


No comments:

Post a Comment