Saturday 14 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas - Christmas Party Dresses! x


Hi there!

The Christmas countdown continues! I'm sure many of you have already started your Christmas celebrations! But for some of us including myself I still have some time to find a Christmas Party outfit. As time starts running out trying to get last minutes presents, catching up with friends, finishing up with work/uni; time to find a dress is of the essence and so I thought I would list a few different party outfits and maybe make it a little easier for some of you! 


I thought I would start with online buys! This gorgeous little skater dress from Asos I think would be perfect for any christmas occasion, with just the right amount of sparkle, not too much and this beautiful shade (described as Ruby by asos) would go perfect with the gorgeous dark lipsticks that are in style at the moment! 



This is currently in the Missguided sale which I'm actually very surprised at, as it is a perfect 'Christmas party dress. It's a gorgeous deep green, and has cut outs on the sides but as it's a little longer in length its not too sexy. Covered in sequence, and a very festive colour I think it's a great christmas alternative to a the usual festive red! 


I think this lace dress from AX Paris is perfect for a work Christmas lunch. Its a gorgeous festive red that can easily be taken from day to night and the lace makes a great alternative to sequence as you don't want to be full of glitter and sequence at 2 in the afternoon. It's also covers you up nicely but still looks stunning! 


Pink Boutique is one my favourite websites especially for party dresses! Probably because their model looks absolutely amazing in everything! I struggled to only pick out just one dress from their website to show, so I would recommend having a look because it is just bursting with gorgeous party dresses! I think this dress would look perfect for a Christmas night out with the girls! Super girlie and glitzy! 


This has just went into the Boohoo sale and is also available in black! I think this would be another great dress for a work Christmas lunch! The velvet is another great alternative to sequence and the gorgeous green is another great alternative to red while still looking very festive! It again can easily be taken from day to night.


Apologies for the tiny picture! As most of my suggestions were online I thought I would include a couple of high street options for anyone who's Christmas night out is mid week next week and so don't have time to buy online! This first dress is from New Look and at £24.99 I think its a great price for a gorgeous dress. Nothing says Christmas party like red sequence!


Gorgeous red sequence dress, perfect Christmas party dress. The three-quarter length sleeves also means you don't get the uncomfortable, sequence scratching your arms so perfect for dancing! 


How stunning is this dress! I have fallen in love! I'm not sure if this can be bought in store or not but I had to include is because it is just too beautiful not to share! This dress would just be perfect for any special occasion! So gorgeous! 

Hope you have enjoyed having a look at my Christmas party dress guide, and hope it helps relieve the stress of dress shopping for some of you! I'll be back tomorrow with another festive post!



3 comments:

  1. Great picks! I love the Misguided and ASOS dresses :)
    Christmas is all about the dark colours and glitter!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love a bit of Christmas sparkle! haha xx

      Delete
  2. useful information on topics that plenty are interested on for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog!..
    Wedding Dresses Canada

    ReplyDelete