Monday 13 January 2014

New Year Make Up!

Hi there!

I thought I would show you my make up from New Years night. I have really been loving doing my make up even more now that I have lots of new brushes and products to play with that I got for Christmas!



Face
Loreal Lumi Magique Primer
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - Barcelona
Collection 2000 Concealor - Shade 1
Bare Minerals Setting Powder
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Nars Blush in Coeur Battant
Mac Highlight in Soft & Gentle
Beautiful Brows Eyebrow Powder
Mac Russian Red with Mac New York Apple on top
Urban Decay Chill Setting Spray


Eyes

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Mac Pigment in Tan
Urban Decay Black (from Naked Palette) in the outer corners and crease
Blended with deep berry red shade from BH Cosmetics Cool Shimmer Palette
The lightest shade from the Mac RiRi Her Cocoa Eyeshadow palette for my brow highlight
Gold Glitter (no brand, got it from Ebay) I used Rimmel Eyeshadow Primer to adhere the glitter
L'oreal Super Liquid Eyeliner
Urban Decay 24/7 black eyeliner in my waterline
Eyelure Eyelashes No. 202

I actually had a New Years Eve make up look that I was going to show too however even though they were different, on camera they look too similar so I thought it would be pointless. However there is a picture of that look on my Instagram if you want to have a look!

I hope you like this make up look! I thought it turned out so pretty I just love any gold glitter eye look! It's always my go to inspiration when going out!


4 comments: