Wednesday 23 October 2013

Get To Know Me Tag!


Since I’m new to the blogging world I thought this would be a great tag as well no one really knows me yet! I also thought it would be a good place to start for my first tag post J


Well lets get started J

 
1. Are you named after anyone?
 
Sadly not, when I was little, my sister and I had a babysitter called Tracey and I used to tell people I was named after her, people must have thought my mum was nuts lmao! I wasn’t named after her though, don’t even think my mum had met her yet when I was born ha!

2. When was the last time you cried?
 
Last weekend during my Hollyoaks catch up day! I ALWAYS cry at Hollyoaks haha! To be honest I’m an emotional wreck and cry at EVERYTHING!

 
3. Do you have kids?
 
Nope.
 
 
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

Hmmm I think I would, I reckon I’m pretty fun ha! and I’m a loyal friend, I think friends are so important and I’d be lost without my best friends <3 x

 
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

Not a lot, just as a joke occasionally but I don’t think I’m that sarcastic ha.
 

6. Will you ever Bungee Jump?

I definitely would but I’m only 23 and so think I am too young to risk death lmao! I’d much rather sky dive though!

 
7. What's your favorite cereal?

I don’t really eat cereal much but if I did I would want something really sugary like frosties or something which is why I just AVOID! Haha x
 

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?

Em I’m not sure obviously their appearance I’d probably check out their outfit ha.


9. What is your eye colour?

Greeny/Blue they seem to change from day to day ha, they’re mostly blue though


10. Scary movie or happy endings?

Happy endings. I’m really prone to nightmares so don’t like to watch scary movies, purely because I know I’ll then have nightmares for weeks ha! My boyfriend loves scary movies and is always trying to get me to watch them ha!


11. Favorite smells?

Does this mean perfume? If its perfume my favourite is the pink Ralph Lauren perfume. If it’s just random smells I love the smell of cucumber, just makes me think of summer! J
 

12. Summer or winter?

SUMMER! I’m always freezing so winter just makes it worse ha! Although when I go on holiday I do get to agitated with the heat and can’t sit at peace, to be honest though I’m usually on a wild holiday with the girls and don’t see much sun anyway lmao but we still insist on going somewhere with sun! haha


13. Computer or television? 

Computer because I guess I could watch TV on that anyway … is that cheating? Ha Plus I have an online shopping ADDITICTION! Like it’s not normal if their was online shopping rehab I would genuinely go lmao!
 

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? 

Oh I don’t know, I think Cyprus has been the longest flight I’ve been on so I’m going to go for there ha!

 
15. Do you have any special talents?

I can usually look at someones outfit and tell you where they got it from lmao not always though but a lot of the time, I don’t think this is a talent, its more due to my online shopping addiction but it’s all I’ve got haha!  
 

16. Where were you born?

Scotland, Glasgow

 
17. What are your hobbies?

I don’t think I do anything that would count as a hobby, blogging? lol
 

18. Do you have any pets?

No. I really don’t like animals. Sorry to all you animal lovers but I am not an animal person at all they really scare me L


19. Favorite movie? 

Mean Girls .. obviously! & Twilight <3
 

20. Do you have any siblings? 

Yes, I have one sister (Pretty Polly’s Blog). I love having a sister! J

 

Well hopefully this helped you all get to know me a little bit J I like reading these types of tags on other peoples blogs too!

No comments:

Post a Comment