Wednesday 5 February 2014

The Blogger Made Me Buy It Tag!



Hi there!

I love tag posts and when I saw this one on A Bit of This and That I just had to join in! The TAG was created by famousinjapan.co.uk/beauty-2/blogger-made-buy-tag/

1)  Who are your most influential bloggers?  Who are the ones that you really rely on for reviews and swatches?
Tanya Burr (Blog) (YouTube), Shaaanxo (Blog) (YouTube), CourtureGirl (Blog) and DizzyBrunette3 (Blog) (YouTube). 

2) Do you buy a product solely as a result from one review from your favourite bloggers, or do you look for more reviews from others?
It depends what it is, some things I look for multiple reviews if it's expensive, however if it's cheap then i'll just take the risk haha. 

3) What is your most favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
Oh there's so many! I think the majority of my make up bag is products I've read about on blogs! I think I am going to go for L'oreal Lumi Magique Primer. I was going to buy Mac strobe cream but I think this is just as good.  

4) What is your least favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
I'm going to go for the Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer. I like that it comes with 2 different shades but it creases under my eyes as soon as I apply it and to be honest before I bought this, this had never happened to me before haha. It is the only concealer I have ever owned to do this so that was quite disappointing. I use it almost everyday purely just to use it up! It is taking a longggg time though! 

5) Name 5 products you have bought recently as a result of blogs.
Mac Soft & Gentle
Nars Laguna
Collection 2000 concealer 
Nars blush
All my recent lush purchases! 

6) Have you ever given into blogger hype?  If so, which hype?
Yep, the Glam Glow Mud Mask! I have never seen a bad review about it, however I do kind of regret buying it. I'm going to do a blog post on it. 

7) Have you ever avoided blogger hype?  If so, which hype?
I'm going to go with the Naked 2, I have the Naked 1 and I'm so glad I bought it I use it so much but I honestly don't feel the need to have both I think they're far too similar. 

8) Is everything you buy based on blogger reviews or are there some items you buy without checking out a review?
Probably 98% of my purchases I try find a review first, occasionally if I am out shopping and like the look of something I will just pick it up but that rarely happens most things I buy I have at least already seen reviews on it. 


2 comments:

  1. Pretty much everything I buy is because of a blogger! aha :)

    BeyondBlush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just too difficult to resist! haha. xx

      Delete